But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
9. What KIND of book?
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
12. Do you read in bed?
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!