I’m posting this a little early as I know right now I’m not going to be able to do it on Thursday. I’m borrowing the inspiration for this from something I saw in a blog about five or six months ago. So, here goes.
Pick up the book that is closest to where you’re sitting right now.
- What are the book’s title and author?
- Turn to page 127. Locate the third paragraph, first sentence. Type that sentence here:
- Does the sentence make sense out of context?
- Seeing it sitting here by itself, out of the book, is it funny? Sad? Strange? Does it make you want to explore its source?
- Are you currently reading this book? Why?