- Do you own any bookends? If so, how many sets? If not, do you need or want any?
- Which are your favorites? How long have you had them?
But, Enough About Books…. September 21, 2006
But, enough about books. . . what else do you read?? Magazines? Newspapers? Professional journals? Cereal boxes? Phone books? Purchase invoices? Homework?
(Please be specific. There may be a test later.)
Men and Women September 14, 2006
- Do you tend to read more books written by one gender over the other? If so, which one? Men? Or women?
- Is this a deliberate choice? Or just something that kind of happened?
- And (without wanting to get too personal), is this your gender?
Comfort Zone or Not? September 7, 2006
- We asked last week about what draws you to your favorite kind/genre of book. This week, we want to know–how often do you depart from that comfort zone? If you love mysteries, do you ever read fantasy? If you primarily read cookbooks, do you ever read a good romance?
- How MUCH variety is there in your reading? Do you mostly stick to one type, with just the occasional toe-dip into a different style? Or do you generally read a variety of things, just, maybe more of your favorite style than anything else?